ADVENTURE TOURING RIDER COURSE
This course is for owners of an Adventure Bike (ADV) or Dual-Purpose (DP) motorcycle who wish to learn basic fundamental skills for riding their motorcycle off-road.
Give us a call! 402-289-5556
Adventure Touring Course Details:
- 6 Hours of range time at Dillon Brothers off-road range.
- MSF & Riding Academy certified instructors experienced in off-road riding.
- Students MUST possess a valid operators license with motorcycle endorsement.
- Students MUST have their own Adventure (ADV) or Dual Sport (DS) motorcycle.
- Opportunity to try out the Harley-Davidson Pan AM adventure bike.
For more information on the class, call Mark Howie at 402-289-5556.
This single-day course includes riding and discussions on a dirt training range. This includes riding on low-traction surfaces with an emphasis on body positioning and rider-active control techniques needed for off-road environments. Adventure Touring riding requires a specific set of skills that are different than riding a street motorcycle.
A motorcycle license is REQUIRED, but no off-road riding experience is necessary.
Bring your own ADV or DP to the class or rent one of ours for an additional cost.