SKILLED RIDER COURSE: WHAT TO EXPECT
Designed solely for experienced riders, this eight-hour 1- or 2-day course is taught by dedicated Motorcycle Safety Foundation® (MSF) and H-D® Certified Coaches. Feel like you’re somewhere in between a new rider and a skilled rider?
Give us a call! 402-289-5556
Skilled Rider Course Details:
- 8 hours of class and riding time
- Range and Classroom are right here at Dillon Brothers Harley-Davidson and Motorsports
- Maximum of 10 students per class
- 2 Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) and Riding Academy certified Instructors
- Skilled Rider Courses will be $150
- Call to pre-select available dates and times: 402-289-5556
You’ll learn advanced tips and techniques to help you own the road.
- Control at low speeds
- Risk management
- Limited-space maneuvers
- Cornering judgment
- Swerving and stopping quickly on straights and in curves
- Multiple curve maneuvers and surmounting objects
When you’re done, you’ll not only ride with more confidence than ever, you’ll earn an MSF Basic RiderCourseSM 2 Completion Card that may qualify you for a discount on motorcycle insurance.
SKILLED RIDER COURSE FAQ’S
What will I need to register?
- A street-ready motorcycle
- Motorcycle endorsement, permit or license
- Proof of valid motorcycle insurance
Do I need any special gear?
You’ll need to bring the following:
- A heavy, long-sleeve shirt or jacket
- Jeans, chaps, or leather pants
- Over-the-ankle, sturdy footwear
- Full-fingered gloves
- A helmet that meets DOT requirements
- Eye wear
What bike will I ride?
For the riding portion, you will provide a street-ready motorcycle.