INTERMEDIATE RIDER COURSE: WHAT TO EXPECT
This course is designed for EXPERIENCED riders who wish to enhance their riding skills or licensed riders who wish to meet the criteria for Nebraska law to be able to ride without a helmet in Nebraska.
If you are unsure if this class is for you, give us a call at 402-289-5556 option 6.
Intermediate Rider Course Details:
- 11 hours of class and riding time
- Range and Classroom are right here at Dillon Brothers Harley-Davidson and Motorsports
- Maximum of 10 students per class
- 2 Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) and Riding Academy certified Instructors
- Intermediate Rider Courses will be $250
You’ll learn advanced tips and techniques to help you own the road.
- Control at low speeds
- Risk management
- Limited-space maneuvers
- Cornering judgment
- Swerving and stopping quickly on straights and in curves
- Multiple curve maneuvers and surmounting objects
When you complete this course not only will you be able to ride with more confidence, but upon successful completion you will receive an MSF Basic Ridercourse 2 completion card. That card may qualify you for a discount on your motorcycle insurance.
INTERMEDIATE RIDER COURSE FAQ’S
What will I need to register?
- A licensed and insured motorcycle
- A valid state driver’s license with or without motorcycle endorsement
Do I need any special gear?
You’ll need to bring the following:
- A heavy, long-sleeve shirt or jacket
- Jeans, chaps, or leather pants
- Over-the-ankle, sturdy footwear
- Full-fingered gloves
- A helmet that meets DOT requirements
- Eye wear